Make your Mark Events - expressive drawing and painting 4 week access ONLINE
FREE UP YOUR CREATIVITY, TAKE AWAY THE SCARINESS OF DRAWING AND PAINTING AND LOOK AT THINGS DIFFERENTLY. TAKE TIME OUT TO ENJOY THIS JOURNEY OVER GRADES COURSE
START DATE 1ST FEBRUARY 2021
What this is not...
- a how to draw lesson
- strict techniques and must dos
- good work and bad work
- a guide to making 'pretty' work
What this is...
- 4 weeks of seeing,colour,scale,speed and freedom exploration
- support to free up creativity
- an exploration of making your mark and colour
- time out to enjoy art
- an intro into using acrylic paints
What you get...
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can discuss if you choose your creative journey with Emma and other attendees.
- 4 key areas that we will look at with mini sessions in each. That you can watch anytime in the 4 weeks and beyond for as long as you want to stay. The 4 areas are SEEING, COLOUR, SCALE & SPEED and FREEDOM.
- Weekly suggestions and tips to help you fit in drawing and art into everyday life no matter how hectic it is.
- Opportunities for discounted private sessions in person or virtually after the 4 weeks to develop your journey.
- Virtual co-create sessions.
- A 1-2-1 virtual session with Emma
Review of previous workshops
"Emma is one of the most talented artists, her mindful drawing workshop was one of the most relaxing and inspiring sessions I have ever experienced, her kind and well researched advice on technique and drawing was presented beautifully. I loved it." Lara
What you pay... EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of 20 % OFF UNTIL 16TH JAN
Let me be honest. For me, to support my career as an artist with all the business costs this ideally needs to run at £55.
However this year has been tougher than many for lots of people who really need this and I've been there. Therefore you'll see in the pricing different options starting from £20. No matter what price you choose to pay you get the same deal, its just whatever feels affordable for you.
We are in this together, life as an artist isn't the most profitable so I trust in you to choose.
What you’ll need as minimum?
Paper - a4 - larger if possible (can be cardboard boxes), Masking tape
5 acrylic paints (3 colours, 1 white , 1 black or paynes grey) any brand
A palette (can be a biscuit box lid or similar) , A range of brushes of various sizes (can include household and kids brushes), Pencil and other drawing materials (ie optional markers, crayons, charcoal etc), Acrylic or mixed media art pad
What happens after I pay?
I will contact you to invite to the private Facebook group.