Mindfulness through expressive drawing 4 week access ONLINE
FREE UP YOUR CREATIVITY, TAKE AWAY THE SCARINESS OF DRAWING AND LOOK AT THINGS DIFFERENTLY. TAKE TIME OUT TO ENJOY THIS JOURNEY OVER GRADES COURSE
What this is not...
- a how to draw lesson
- techniques and must dos
- good work and bad work
- a guide to making beautiful instagram worthy work
What this is...
- an exploration of really seeing
- an introduction into Wabi Sabi
- support to freeing up creativity
- an exploration of making your mark
- time out to enjoy art
- support into fitting mindfulness into the everyday
- an exploration of scale and materials we all have already
What you get...
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can discuss if you choose your creative journey with Emma and other attendees.
- 4 Facebook lives that you can watch anytime in the 4 weeks where I'll be introducing you and enabling you to connect expressive drawing and mindfulness.
- Weekly suggestions and tips to help you fit in drawing and art into everyday life no matter how hectic it is.
- Opportunities for discounted private sessions in person or virtually after the 4 weeks to develop your journey.
What you pay...
Lets me be honest. For me, to support my career as an artist with all the business costs this ideally needs to run at £35 for the 4 weeks each minimum.
However this year has been tougher than many for lots of people who really need this and I've been there. Therefore you'll see in the pricing different options starting from £5. No matter what price you choose to pay you get the same deal, its just whatever feels comfortable for you.
What happens after I pay?
I will contact you to invite you to the Facebook group and detail any materials you need to start.
These materials are basic - paper, pens, crayons. You don't need to buy specific things, we can do this course by using what most people already have. Much of it is down to you.